- "Having had a long standing back injury and daily pain, and having tried physiotherapy and osteopathy, I found the only thing proven to be effective was regular Pilates. I was originally a bit sceptical but I'm a complete convert and have been doing Pilates for 8 years now! Jon is a highly knowledgeable and safe instructor who tailors his classes for all levels of fitness, gender, age and size. W.E, Berkshire
- Progression Fitness Classes are fun, varied, and tailored to individual ability. They are always friendly and encouraging, while ensuring the exercise is executed safely to keep injury free.
- Jon has definitely kept me fitter over the last 5 years. Thank you!
- Jon offers fun, friendly and welcoming fitness classes that are suitable for all ages and abilities. My husband and I have enjoyed attending his classes over the last few years. Jon has helped us both lose weight and lead a healthier lifestyle. Suzy & Phil, Andover
- I am a musculoskeletal physiotherapist and have always enjoyed trying to keep fit. Jon is simply the best fitness instructor I have ever met. He is encouraging to right level and incredibly knowledgeable on the human body and how to get the best performance out of people. He is also very understanding of his clients needs especially if they have minor injuries or pains and he safely helps them to continue to exercise. JP, Hampshire
- I began training with Jon 7 years ago. I was so nervous and hated the thought of exercise but desperately wanted to get fit and healthy. I instantly felt at ease, supported and felt I was learning so much about exercise and myself. Jon's classes are my favourite of any exercise even after all these years and will always be my 'go to' for personal training because of his approachable and non judgmental vibe. Thanks Jon!
- Jon made me feel welcome and his knowledge is outstanding. From personal training, and circuits. I always feel great after a workout.
- I have exercised with Progression Fitness since 2017. I chose this option as Jon treats everyone as an individual, he's never forgotten my name! All ages, abilities, shapes and sizes will feel comfortable working with Jon and the other class attendees.
- I think that Jon is very positive and motivating when it comes to teaching a fitness class. The class is always fun and varied. You can work as hard as you want to. I would highly recommend.