Try Progression FREE
for a week...
Jon is an extremely proficient and caring instructor and would never push anyone beyond their capabilities. He is very aware of fitness levels right through from CV work to Pilates. If you want to join a small friendly gym you won't be disappointed.
Personal Training is exactly as it sounds - a one-to-one service with a qualified fitness instructor who is focused on getting you motivated, keeping you motivated and getting you the results you want, when you want them!
Throughout your hour-long session, we will work with you to provide structure, results, fun, variety and motivation, changing your programme regularly so you are continually progressing.
Whether you want to get fitter, lose a few pounds, improve your general wellbeing, recovering from an injury or training for a marathon – whatever your goal – our experienced and qualified trainer will give you individual attention and a custom-designed programme that's right for you.
Let us take the guesswork out of whether you're doing the right exercises; the right intensity; the right duration; the right amount, and instead tailor each and every one of your workouts to maximise your efforts.
Who is it for?
- People of all ages, body types and levels of fitness
- If you are stuck doing the same workout because you are unsure of what else to do
- If you lack commitment or need motivation
- Taking on a major challenge, from a 5km race to a marathon or a triathlon
- Got an event coming up – a wedding or a holiday
- Recovering from an injury or illness
- If you struggle to eat properly
- Pre or post-natal women
- If you are time poor and struggle to fit in exercise
- Helping you achieve your goals
- Motivating you to feel good about your workouts and see results
- Gaining knowledge of how to exercise safely and efficiently
How much does it cost?
- 5 sessions: £140
- 10 sessions: £275
- 20 sessions: £485
Interested? Try Progression Fitness FREE for a week... Sign Up!