Try Progression FREE
for a week...
Varied classes for all levels of fitness; individual assessments; friendly and professional approach; consideration of any injuries and care that you do not exceed your capabilities; good fun element in all classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to use the gym?
- Can I trial the gym before joining?
- What are your opening times?
- Do you have changing facilities?
- Will I be shown how to use the equipment?
- Do you have any special offers on?
- How do I book my induction?
- What do I need to bring with me for my induction?
- How do I pay for my membership?
- How much does it cost to become a member of Progression Fitness?
- Can I bring a guest with me?
- Can I cancel my membership and how much notice do I have to give?
- Do you offer corporate memberships?
- Can I get a cheaper membership if I just use the facilities during the day?
We have an age limit of 14 to use the cardio vascular machines and 16 to use the weights.
Yes, we are happy to give you a weeks FREE trial.
Our opening times can be found at the top of this page
Yes, we provide changing rooms, showers and lockers (which take a pound and is returned when you have finished with it).
Yes, we provide a FREE hour induction in which we will show you how to operate the equipment, We will also use this time to design you a personal programme, if you feel you need to book another session with us if you still feel a little apprehensive then we also will provide this FREE of charge.
We run promotions from time to time which are displayed on the website.
Simply drop us an email, give us a call or pop in and see us. Contact us
Something comfortable to exercise in and a suitable pair of trainers. Whilst we supply water and cups FREE of charge, bringing your own bottle is a good idea, as well as small towel. You will also need to pay your first month membership and joining fee at your induction.
We don't currently take card payments so cash or cheque please. Cheques should be made out to Progression Fitness. Monthly Gym membership is paid by direct debit. Find out more
Full details can be found on our membership page.
Yes you can. They don't have to be a member, but need to pay £5.00 to use the facilities although we are not able to give full inductions.
If you decide to pay by Direct Debit, we have a six month tie-in period and if you're serious about improving your health and fitness you need to be committed and thinking long term. If you moved or had a medical reason for not being able to use the facility we could obviously cancel your membership. We need one month notice to cancel once your 6 months has expired.
Yes we do. Please contact us for further information
Yes we have an off peak membership at £25 per month.
Interested? Try Progression Fitness FREE for a week... Sign Up!